Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here are some new pictures of our little one!














She sucks on her first two fingers like grandma Sarah did!























Lately whenever I get out the camera and say smile she really does! It is the cutest thing! She wont smile until I say it, it is so funny!









I had to take a picture of her in her heart jamies because Talia'a little girl just got a pair from her grandma so they are little twinner cousins!











And these last ones are in her pretty pink sunday dress from Becket and Gingi!







































3 comments:

Lefty said...

Hi. (accidentprone-lefthander here) We have met--it was in Rexburg. Talia and I were in a RS presidency together back then and I believe I met you at a baby shower or something.

You have an adorable baby.

Thanks for visiting my blog. (Don't you just love blog lurking?!)

Carissa said...

Cute pictures! I love her pink dress, and how funny that she smiles on cue already! :)

Alicia Alee said...

How did I miss these???!!! Katelyn is sooooo adorable! She is such a cute baby and she is starting to smile so much! What an adorable niece I have!!! :)

Contributors